ZOLLs AED Plus features Real CPR, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, Good compressions.
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes an AED should not just deliver a shock. It should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). Thats why you need ZOLLs AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Other important features:
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability.
- ZOLLs Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform.
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro.
- Guidelines 2010 Ready.